Weather Alert

Fire Destroys Chillicothe Business Tuesday

A fire destroyed a Chillicothe business Tuesday.

Reports say fire crews responded to the China Garden Buffet, on South Washington, around 4:40 Tuesday afternoon after reports of smoke and flames inside the building.

Everyone inside reportedly evacuated the building before fire crews arrived.

Preliminary reports indicate the fire originated in the ceiling after an electrical issue.

The Missouri State Fire Marshall’s Office is continuing to investigate.

Reports say crews were on-scene for around three hours.



Connect With Us Listen To Us On